[j-nsp] EVPN and DPC line cards: Deciphering JUNOS docs?

Alexander Arseniev arseniev at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 10 10:21:42 EST 2016

Hello,
This is logically correct. Since EVPN instance needs to be configured on
PE router, then we have 2 interface categories for EVPN PE router:
1/ own CE-facing - referred to below as "CE device interfaces"
2/ another PE-facing - referred to below as "PE device interfaces".
The (2) is also known as "core-facing".
I admit the wording could be made better - please open a case with JTAC
to add clarity.
HTH
Thx
Alex