[j-nsp] EX4600 Vs QFX 5100 VS ACX 5048

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon May 9 12:52:55 EDT 2016

Thanks Raphael,

My core links are untagged typically... in rare case I'll tag, and it
doesn't seem to be a problem, I haven't done that on acx5048 yet

Ok I did MEF EPL (eline port based carrying any and all vlans, tagged and
untagged...) works. I shut and deactivate core bgp for this test to prove
that it's purely igp, mpls, ldp to make it work.  Ce-ce pings and
l2protocols seem to be fine ( I tested cdp and stp for CE to CE and it's
fine )...of course the config's below are the MPLS PE's... the ce's I
mention are not shown anywhere here.

---3600

interface GigabitEthernet0/15

 switchport trunk allowed vlan none

 switchport mode trunk

 load-interval 30

 service instance 1 ethernet

  encapsulation default

  l2protocol forward

  xconnect 10.101.12.245 999 encapsulation mpls

--- ACX5048

set protocols l2circuit neighbor 10.101.12.251 interface ge-0/0/38.0
virtual-circuit-id 999

set interfaces ge-0/0/38 encapsulation ethernet-ccc

set interfaces ge-0/0/38 unit 0 family ccc

- Aaron