[j-nsp] RE-S-X6-64G-BB

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Wed May 25 12:31:07 EDT 2016

Assuming we are not going to be using these new RE's to load any 3rd party
software on them, the RE-S-X6-64G-BB will just be a quicker processor with
more ram compared to an older RE right? Are there any other benefits?
Juniper is offering the RE-S-X6-64G-BB for the same price as
the RE-S-1800X4-32G. Not sure why one would not go with the new RE with
more ram?