[j-nsp] RE-S-X6-64G-BB

raf raph at futomaki.net
Wed May 25 15:50:53 EDT 2016

Le 25/05/2016 à 18:52, Phil Rosenthal a écrit :

> This new RE requires Junos 15.1R4 minimum.  If you have a reason to use 14.x or 13.x, then this RE will not work for you.

This is really strange. I don't see technical reason why 14, 13 or even
old one could not use a newer RE. After all it was just a newer CPU and
more RAM.
It should work a least with one core and 4G enabled. Anyway moving to 15
(in my preliminarily tests it seems to be a good release, no bug for
now) have real advantages (mutli core finally), so why not give it a try ?

--
Raphael Mazelier