[j-nsp] vMX

Paul Abbott pabbott at juniper.net
Thu Nov 17 12:43:06 EST 2016

Hi Alexander / Stefan,

Those parameters will change the behavior for vMX into an internal build as they are used to simulate different chassis types for engineering during development.  I really don't suggest this be done using them with vMX images as the personality/behavior of the image will change.

Regarding supporting multiple RE and FPC's, today we don't support them on vMX but, we are looking into getting them supported in a future release.

Thanks,

Paul Abbott
Technical Marketing Engineering - RPT
Paul Abbott <mailto:pabbott at juniper.net>