[j-nsp] QoS when there is no congestion

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Fri Nov 18 17:05:43 EST 2016

You're forgiven.  Ok that's it, no more mistakes for you Ross.  Lol, jk...

Thanks for clearing that up...  have a nice weekend

- Aaron

On Nov 17, 2016, at 3:54 PM, Aaron <aaron1 at gvtc.com> wrote:

> Hmmmm, interestingly, I'm getting word from someone that is running
> test
traffic through my network that they are seeing out of sequence with small
test frames (64 or 68 bytes)....but any frames larger than that are fine.
Your mention of "reordering" gives me concern.  I wonder how/where I would
solve that.

Sorry Aaron, I probably should have used another word. I was thinking of
jitter when I wrote that. Outright reordering/resequencing would be
interesting to see - I don't have enough experience in that department to
comment.

- Ross