[j-nsp] QoS when there is no congestion

Andrey Khomyakov khomyakov.andrey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:55:41 EST 2016

OP explicitly stated that there is not congestion. I think we can all agree
that QoS only works if there is congestion on the egress line. In cases
where egress rate is lower than line rate, QoS will simply hurt more than
help since you'll be potentially limiting any given class with police or
shape (I know this is juniper list, but I don't know junos equivalents)
statements to below the line rate.

--Andrey