[j-nsp] l2circuit/xconnect between MX104 and a ME3600X

Caio caiot5 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:13:18 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I have tested with another ME3600X in a lab alongside of a MX80 and it
worked flawless with IOS version 12 and 15.5(3)S.
By now I still don't know if it's a physical bug in that ME3600X or some
wrong configuration with the MX104.

I will test tomorrow with the MX104 and I will update this thread as soon
as I find out what went wrong.

Thanks for everyone who tried to help me.

BR,
Caio