[j-nsp] Suggestion for Junos Version MX104

Rodrigo 1telecom rodrigo at 1telecom.com.br
Tue Oct 25 09:18:07 EDT 2016

When using version 14.1 we had some trouble to run ipfix in sampling 1000:1 ...
I have a decrease on interface traffic, when disable it the traffic come up again....
We change this router, but i have to put on-line again and update to 14.2 ....
Using other mx-104 under j-tac recommended version( 13.3) and have some trouble to do an aggregated interface between thsi mx and qfx5100 using LACP, that aggregated inteface come up and about 5 minutes goes down... But all physical interfaces stay up...only logical AE is down....
On this qfx5100 i have others aggregates interfaces using lacp( with ex3300 and with ex4550) and does not have any issue...
Grupo Connectoway

Enviado via iPhone 
Grupo Connectoway