[j-nsp] Very basic question about MPLS and RSVP's place in the design

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Wed Oct 26 18:38:22 EDT 2016

Hi Alex, thanks for these pointers.  I’m not sure I grasp all this yet but I think this will get me started.  As someone else mentioned I think I’ll start reading one of the fundamentals books and get my head around proper design.  Maybe this sort of thing isn’t something I should be doing or concerned with.

Thank you again