[j-nsp] Very basic question about MPLS and RSVP's place in the design

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Wed Oct 26 18:43:25 EDT 2016

Hi, I totally agree.  I was just trying to learn about RSVP and it’s uses in a lab setting.  Call this more of a personal growth and improving of skills, I’m not trying to build anything production related.  I did build an LDP based environment and you’re right it was pretty straight forward and was in fact where I started.  So, no I’m not sure I need RSVP at all but it seemed important to learn.  I think I’ll take a step back, read the book suggested and bone up on the basics further first.