[j-nsp] Soft removal of traffic from AE?

Roger Wiklund roger.wiklund at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 12:26:22 EDT 2016

Hi

The question is actually regarding maintenance.

I have 40+ dual homed servers, and I need to upgrade the switches.
It's not feasible to steer traffic away on each server, therefore I
asked about what can be done on the switch itself.

I wanted to know if there is a better way than just disabling the
interface. I.E remove LACP config on the interface. But from your
answer there seem to be no other better option? No tips and tricks
from the real world here?

Thanks

Regards
Roger