[j-nsp] Etherchannel Cisco - Juniper and firewall filter

Niall Donaghy niall.donaghy at geant.org
Fri Sep 9 16:44:54 EDT 2016

Hi Lucio,

A few thoughts that occur to me:

	- Your configuration looks 100% correct; I am equally surprised it dropped traffic.
	- Is the Junos code in production and in lab the same?
	- Perhaps try the same filter in production but without the discard action. Check if the counter is working as expected.
	- You could try filtering out destination-address 224.0.0.10/32.

	- But ... why not just set EIGRP to passive on that interface, eg:

		C3750(config)#router eigrp <asn>
		C3750(config-router)#passive-interface <int>

Kind regards,
Niall

EX4200,