[j-nsp] Fate sharing between BGP and RSVP

kworm83 at gmail.com kworm83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:17:44 EDT 2016

If you make your LSP with a strict path where it will not use the other IGP path then you can use a forwarding table export policy to force the LSP as a strict next next hop:

policy-statement name-of-policy {
   term term-1 {
       from <your match condition here>;
       then {
           install-nexthop strict lsp YOUR-LSP-NAME;
           accept;
       }
   }
}

If the LSP fails the BGP route will disappear.  I have tested this in the lab but not at full table scale.

Kevin