[j-nsp] Junos 15 on EX2200's

Charles van Niman charles at phukish.com
Thu Aug 31 15:11:07 EDT 2017

Hello,

     Just one datapoint, but I loaded 15.1R6 on my EX2200-C and saw mgd and
all ssh/snmp access vanish in a seemingly oom situation after about three
weeks. Per the official recommendation, I would also suggest staying on
12.3 or possibly 14.1? (haven't tried this one.) I was running 13.3, which
is no longer public, for years without issue.

/Charles