[j-nsp] Junos 15 on EX2200's

Doug McIntyre merlyn at geeks.org
Thu Aug 31 14:52:41 EDT 2017

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 02:44:00PM -0400, Matt Freitag wrote:
> I'm wondering what your stories are with Junos 15 on EX2200 switches. I ask

Juniper doesn't recommend running JunOS 15 on the EX2200, they moved
their recommended release back down to 12.3. I think the explaination
at the time was that future versions of JunOS 15 will exceed the
memory capabilities of this platform.

I've been running JunOS 15.1R5 on some of mine. They seem to do
alright, although I had a crash of the rpd process once or twice. Odd
because my EX2200's don't do dynamic routing.