[j-nsp] MX80 v MX104

Raphael Mazelier raph at futomaki.net
Sat Dec 2 11:01:39 EST 2017

On 02/12/2017 16:26, Raphael Maunier wrote:
> There is no licence for the ports, I already made my first quote for a customer last week on this product
> Rebate are also lower not the same than the MX chassis.
>
> It’s not the same product, only 10G/100G, no interfaces cards, no services cards …
>
> This is the best MX product for years, I’m glad to see Juniper listening to their partner and finally decided to build this version (

Hi Raphael,

This is indeed an interesting product and I'm thinking it could be a
good candidate for replacing my old edge devices on my CDN
infrastructure. A real router, a good density and the Junos toolbox on
1U. Sound good on the paper.

What are the port details ? 8x10G ports and 4x100/40/10G which can be
spitted ?

Best,

PS : can you give me some price detail in pv ?
PS2 : How about your remote ? :)

--
Raphael Mazelier