[j-nsp] MX80 v MX104

Raphael Maunier raphael at zoreole.com
Sat Dec 2 11:04:43 EST 2017

You can split the 100G port in order to to 4*10G ( with a 40G qfsp )

So you can do a 24*10G router if you don’t need the 100G (

Raphael
PS : New remote is ordered ( I used the Juniper Repair kit to fix the previous one ^^

On 02/12/2017 17:02, "juniper-nsp on behalf of Raphael Mazelier" <juniper-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net on behalf of raph at futomaki.net> wrote:

    On 02/12/2017 16:26, Raphael Maunier wrote:
    > There is no licence for the ports, I already made my first quote for a customer last week on this product
    > Rebate are also lower not the same than the MX chassis.
    >
    > It’s not the same product, only 10G/100G, no interfaces cards, no services cards …
    >
    > This is the best MX product for years, I’m glad to see Juniper listening to their partner and finally decided to build this version (

    Hi Raphael,

    This is indeed an interesting product and I'm thinking it could be a
    good candidate for replacing my old edge devices on my CDN
    infrastructure. A real router, a good density and the Junos toolbox on
    1U. Sound good on the paper.

    What are the port details ? 8x10G ports and 4x100/40/10G which can be
    spitted ?

    Best,

    PS : can you give me some price detail in pv ?
    PS2 : How about your remote ? :)

    --
    Raphael Mazelier