[j-nsp] QFX5100 ACLs

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Mon Dec 4 11:57:31 EST 2017

Hey Brendan,

This is news to me, but plausible. Can you do this for me

start shell pfe network fpc0
show filter
<pick your lo0 filter from above>
show filter hw <from above> show_term_info

Compare how many TCAM entries are needed, and how many are available.

Also if you can take a risk of reloading the FPC run:
show filter hw <from above> show_terms_brcm

This may crash your PFE, if you actually did not have all of the
entries programmed in HW.

commit will succeed if you build filter which will not fit in HW,
there should be syslog entry, but no complain during commit. You will
end up having no filter or some mangled version of it. So it's just
alternative theory on why you may be accepting something you thought
you aren't.

  ++ytti