[j-nsp] Enhanced MX480 Midplane?

Sebastian Becker sb at lab.dtag.de
Fri Dec 8 13:34:30 EST 2017

Hi all,

so after checking that with Juniper we have got an update:

MPC7E with SCBE2, Fabric Redundancy, Premium2 und Premium3: 340G

Premium2 Chassis (non-enhanced midplane):
MPC5E		205G
MPC7E		400G - now 340G

Premium3 Chassis (enhanced midplane):
MPC5E		240G
MPC7E		480G - now 340G

So even the MPC7-10G will have a performace penalty on both midplanes in the redundancy mode.

—
Sebastian Becker