[j-nsp] What is your experience with the EX2200

Christian Scholz chs at ip4.de
Sat Dec 9 14:29:24 EST 2017

I would only buy the EX2300 if somebody points a Gun in my Face - seriously!
Anyone recommending a Device that purely relies on 15.1 Software does not
even closely know what he is talking about...

The 2300 is a Joke so far - We have 7 PR's open and weekly Core-Dumps...
Stick with the EX2200 since the EX2200 is not EOL and the EX2300 is unusable
until a fine Release (17.3 onwards) is available, fixing all the critical
things.
15.1 is the new Windows Vista - unstable, unreliable and just a big joke -
never ever ever ever use a 15.X in Production until you want to watch the
World burn...

Just my 2 cents...