[j-nsp] Experience with Junos 15.1 on MX960?

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Tue Dec 12 10:02:28 EST 2017

Hello,

we run a pair of MX960/RE-S-X6-64G (without MC-LAG) since a year now with
16.1.
In first release we hit 2 bugs, 16.1R4-S2.2 works fine since 6 months.
Here also everybody was weeping about the evil new software, in the last
year we had several situations we wanted to use working code from that new
box on amcient boxes that failed because of missing sw features (and MPC
cards).

kind regards
Rolf