[j-nsp] MX104 won't recognize fpc, mpc and onboard interfaces

Caio caiot5 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 10:45:45 EST 2017

Hello Michael, thank you for your response.

Though I have not spoken before, after all this issues, I have tried
upgrading the JunOS 13 to 15 but even so, our router is still unable to
recognize the FPC/MICs etc.
So I don't think it has been corrupted, thus I believe the firmware of the
AFEB is corrupt as it doesn't show anything under show chassis firmware:

> show chassis firmware
Part                     Type       Version

AFEB

Regards,
Caio