[j-nsp] R: Q in Q on EX 4500 / 4200

Valentini, Lucio Lucio.Valentini at siag.it
Tue Jan 17 08:52:53 EST 2017

Hi,

as far as I know, no. there is a complete separation between S-LAN and C-LAN; local VLANs can be S-LANs, if you are a provider, or C-LANs, if you are a customer; but you cannot manage an S-LAN if you are a customer or manage a C-LAN if you are a provider.

However some time ago somebody told you can do that with an MX router, but never with an EX switch.

I hope this helps

Lucio