[j-nsp] MC-LAG on QFX5100

William McLendon wimclend at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 13:07:24 EDT 2017

I can’t remember the exact version offhand.  it was in the 14.1X53 range I believe.  It’s been live for a while though.

I think we may have run into issues with some MC-LAG on ex4600s (mostly the same as qfx5100…) in the 14.1X53-D30 range maybe?  I think they were resolved with D35?  I’m sorry I can’t provide clearer detail, it was a while back.

the L2-only QFX5100 MC-LAG pair we had the arp issue for the management vlan was I think on a slightly older version of 14.1X53 — D20 or 21 maybe?  But as I say once we configured VRRP the issues resolved in that scenario.

Thanks,

Will