[j-nsp] [rbak-nsp] SE600 End of life status

Phil Green nsp at pingsta.com
Wed Jul 26 07:02:52 EDT 2017

Rob,

What I stated in my previous post is your legal right as a software licensee, irrespective of what some software manufacturers may state on their websites to the contrary.

If you need help enforcing your right to bug fixes in your licensed software, you should either get a lawyer or place the equipment under contract with a firm like Multiven.

Best
Phil