[j-nsp] vSRX feedback

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr bengelly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 07:38:16 EDT 2017

Dear Tarko,

We are using them in a VMWare environnement for internal and client
purposes, quite happy with it... when you are finally able to spin them up
and put them in a cluster.

There are still some inconsistencies and lack of functionnalities, but it
is being addressed slowly by Juniper.

Depending on your environnement needs, vSRX can do the job.

Best regards.