[j-nsp] inject unresolvable static route via bgp

Alexander Arseniev arseniev at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 22 08:27:12 EDT 2017

Hello,

Is 2.2.2.2 resolvable on a core router then?

Via in interface/connected subnet perhaps?

If yes then announce all conected subnets from core router(s) via iBGP
to Your VMX.

Then configure Your statics on VMX with "resolve" knob, and announce
them via iBGP back to core router(s). Your VMX will keep the original
"protocol NH" as specified in VMX config.

HTH

Thx
Alex