[j-nsp] how to send SRX240 traffic/session logs to syslog server

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Jun 22 10:29:10 EDT 2017

Oh my gosh, guess what….Syslog traps were arriving at the server all along….but were going into /var/log/daemon.log  …and I was grepping on /var/log/syslog    :|

Thanks for all your suggestions…

At this point using just 2 statements for “set system syslog host …. source-address …”… I see WEBFILTER logs hitting /var/log/daemon.log on the server….

Now I will go back and see what you all suggested about the logs for sending the cli output for “show security flow session….”

Thanks again

-Aaron Gould