[j-nsp] [c-nsp] traffic stuck firewall assymetry

james list jameslist72 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 00:46:24 EDT 2017

Hi Ted
you are correct, firewall nodes form a cluster (active/passive) and c6500A
and B have a port-channel in between in both sites.
There are no vrf in the network.

By the way, I still do not understand if you have experienced something
similar and why this could cause rdp stucking/frozen.

kind regards
James