[j-nsp] Juniper EX4500 VLAN Translation?

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Fri Mar 31 11:49:21 EDT 2017

We have a customer wanting to do VLAN translation on an EX4500.  I believe it's
supported, but I am unable to find any documentation anywhere that says for
sure one way or the other (there is documentation that the EX3200 and EX4200
support it, see URL below).  Does anyone have any experience doing this on an
EX4500 or have a pointer to documentation that says it's supported?

https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB16755&smlogin=true

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
Voice:  +1-404-635-6667                                        ICQ:  2269442