[j-nsp] Using IPv4/IPv6 combined filter/policy with layer4 filtering

Dragan Jovicic draganj84 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 05:28:38 EDT 2017

Hello,

But that would be just accepting 200m of ntp and 1g of other traffic, no
need to mark it?

term ntp
   from ntp
   then policer 200m
term agg
   then policer 1g

For Hierarchical policer you have to mark forwarding class as premium and
then use this in policer, it's good for Voice traffic but quite a hassle
for ntp+internet, or maybe I'm missing something.

+Dragan

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 11:02 AM, Alexander Arseniev <arseniev at btinternet.com