[j-nsp] Juniper BFD session with Huawei

Gökhan Gümüş ggumus at gmail.com
Mon May 29 03:45:01 EDT 2017

Hi Krzysztof,

I am using MX router with version 15.1F6-S5.6 and the options you referred
are not existing in the software :(

[edit protocols mpls label-switched-path Juniper-Huawei]
Juniper# set oam bfd-liveness-detection ?
Possible completions:
+ apply-groups         Groups from which to inherit configuration data
+ apply-groups-except  Don't inherit configuration data from these groups
> detection-time       Detection-time options
> failure-action       Action to take when BFD session goes down
  minimum-interval     Minimum transmit and receive interval (1..255000
milliseconds)
  minimum-receive-interval  Minimum receive interval (1..255000
milliseconds)
  multiplier           Detection time multiplier (1..255)
  no-adaptation        Disable adaptation
> transmit-interval    Transmit-interval options
  version              BFD protocol version number

Regards,
Gokhan