[j-nsp] LDP VPLS - Multi-homing

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon Oct 9 20:45:50 EDT 2017

Ah, I see what you are asking.  I don't know, perhaps someone on list knows
the particulars.

About the multiple active fwd'ing paths for mhome'd pe-ce... I think someone
told me that is a benefit that evpn brings to the table... but I heard it
has something to do with per-vlan load sharing across those active/active
mhomed sites.

Don't know yet, since I'm just diving into evpn, and am already discouraged
that I read that evpn isn't supported in lsys, ... lsys is the basis for all
my lab testing.  Oh well, perhaps I'll pull a another acx5048 from the
warehouse and give it a whirl

-Aaron