[j-nsp] LDP VPLS - Multi-homing

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr bengelly at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 02:04:31 EDT 2017

Hello Aaron,

If I may, I would advice you to drop LSYS for two reasons :

1/ on a practical level, it's more constraints and limitations than it sounds on the paper. After 5 years of running it into production, we have phased it out two weeks ago.

2/ it is dying and replacement feature (logical DOM) is planned for 2018 according to my SE. So, no more developments planned.

My 2 cents.