[j-nsp] LDP VPLS - Multi-homing

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Oct 10 08:13:26 EDT 2017

Thanks Youssef, yes sir, you may advise me anytime :)

I currently use lsys in lab for testing and is a nice way of having lots of separate routers in one MX104

We (my coworkers and I) have thought that when we rollout a new ring of MX960's, that maybe it would be good to try to put the PE functions of an MX960 into a lsys.  What are the limitations with that?

What is logical DOM ?  Is this another way of saying "Junos Node Slicing" or is logical DOM something altogether different than slicing ?

-Aaron