[j-nsp] EVPN + QinQ, individual bridge-domains for CVID's

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Oct 24 10:47:24 EDT 2017

Since you mentioned it.... Evpn in lsys ?  I don't think that works.  If so please tell me it does so I can try it.  I really would like to know if I can run EVPN in LSYS on MX104... let me know if I need to simply change to a different version of JUNOS and I'll do it.

[edit]
r2 at lab-mx104:r2# set routing-instances test instance-type ?
Possible completions:
  forwarding           Forwarding instance
  l2backhaul-vpn       L2Backhaul/L2Wholesale routing instance
  l2vpn                Layer 2 VPN routing instance
  layer2-control       Layer 2 control protocols
  mpls-internet-multicast  Internet Multicast over MPLS routing instance
  no-forwarding        Nonforwarding instance
  virtual-router       Virtual routing instance
  virtual-switch       Virtual switch routing instance
  vpls                 VPLS routing instance
  vrf                  Virtual routing forwarding instance
[edit]

[edit]
r2 at lab-mx104:r2# run show version
Hostname: lab-mx104