[j-nsp] EVPN + QinQ, individual bridge-domains for CVID's

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Tue Oct 24 11:16:59 EDT 2017

     Hi,

     Depending of your relation with your local JNP resellers.

     You could get vMX, vQFX and vSRX and build yourself a lab using
(ESXi in our case).

     In the past vMX wasn't working correctly for EVPN but 17.x is
working with our MX240+vMX+QFX lab.

     But we're staying away from LS since we had a series of crashes in
16.x.

     TLDR: Good luck =D

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443