[j-nsp] SRX - CPU utilization exceeds

sameer mughal pcs.sameer1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 00:16:12 EDT 2017

Hi Luke,

Thanks for the reply. Please refer below output;

 show security flow status
  Flow forwarding mode:
    Inet forwarding mode: flow based
    Inet6 forwarding mode: drop
    MPLS forwarding mode: drop
    ISO forwarding mode: drop
  Flow trace status
    Flow tracing status: off
  Flow session distribution
    Distribution mode: RR-based
  Flow ipsec performance acceleration: off
  Flow packet ordering
    Ordering mode: Hardware

Regarding modes I have learned from this site:
http://net.cmed.us/Home/juniper/flow-vs-packet-mode

Please correct me If I understood something wrong.