[j-nsp] REGEX

craig washington craigwashington01 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 11:53:39 EDT 2017

Hello all, hope this is the right place for this.

I am not the best with Regex and was looking for an expression in a Juniper that will match on only so many numbers.

Meaning, I am looking at the mpls lsp statistics "show mpls lsp transit statistics" and I only want to see the LSP's that have larger Bytes, for instance I only want to see stuff that has at least 12 digits or longer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if this is the wrong thing to ask here, I have no qualms with that either 😊

Thanks again.