[j-nsp] QFX 5100 can you mix vlan-ccc + vlan-bridge on the same interface with 14.1X53-D43.7

Pavel Lunin plunin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:47:03 EDT 2017

I really doubt that it's supported on QFX5100. Not 100% sure though.

But what's your problem? It does not work in this combination or does not
work at all?

IIRC, ex4600/qfx5100 do not support control word on pseudowires as well
(like ex4500/4550). So if you have something like an MX on the other side,
Martini signaling comes up but you see no traffic, try no-control-word.

Kind regards,
Pavel

28 сент. 2017 г. 4:12 ПП пользователь "Alain Hebert" <ahebert at pubnix.net>