[j-nsp] Access to junos downloads

Graham Brown juniper-nsp at grahambrown.info
Thu Aug 2 19:08:57 EDT 2018

Hi Alex,

The official answer is that you can’t. If you require devices of this spec,
then I’d highly recommend a support contract.

The cheapest option would be support only, no hardware RMA etc. But if it
goes pop...

Others may be able to assist you in just getting hold of software but you
may need more down the line for new features, PR fixes etc so best this in
mind from an OPEX point of view you may have to wait a while during an
outage.

Cheers,
Graham