[j-nsp] SRX RA client

Ola Thoresen ola at nytt.no
Wed Aug 15 07:42:16 EDT 2018

On 15. aug. 2018 13:38, Nathan Ward wrote:

> I’ve updated those to match in case it cared for some reason, still no dice.

Never tested it with a 300, but it did work fine with vSRX last time I
did it.
My 300 is connected to a IPv4-only network at the moment (shame on my ISP!).

> It doesn’t make a lot of sense that you have to configure an interface to send RA when you really want to accept them eh?

Totally agree. And it even causes a lot of issues if you have two SRXes
sending RAs to each other.

I had to firewall the incoming RAs on the box that _should_ be default
router, or else it would install the default route from the "client" SRX.

/Ola (T)