[j-nsp] L3VPN/RR/PE on Same router

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Fri Aug 17 11:12:47 EDT 2018

It's about increasing the odds of it to fall on the right side,

Yes you can have multiple vendors that have the same quagga/bird BGP message parser code,
But comparing say XR and Junos, judging from the rest of the inner workings I could experience empirically, I'd say they are sufficiently different implementations.

adam

netconsultings.com
::carrier-class solutions for the telecommunications industry::