[j-nsp] L3VPN/RR/PE on Same router

Antti Ristimäki antti.ristimaki at csc.fi
Tue Aug 28 15:04:24 EDT 2018

Hi,

There might be some corner cases where running a combined RR/PE can cause mysterious issues. For example, there was (or is - I'm not sure whether it's fixed or not) an issue that a RR didn't advertise iBGP learned VPLS routes when the RR itself had a local attachment circuit in the given VPLS instance.

Antti