[j-nsp] DHCP Client subscriber management

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Thu Dec 13 04:03:08 EST 2018

Subscriber Management will allow for RADIUS and DHCP options to map to
services or package profiles. For example, VLAN tag combo X gets package Y
which is rate limited to 250Mbps and Z number of DHCP leases.

The "day 1" guide for Subscriber Management (aka BNG) is quite extensive.
Make sure to roll at least JunOS 15.1 or newer - Juniper did a major
rewrite a few years ago.

--Matt

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018, 9:41 AM Matthew Crocker <matthew at corp.crocker.com