[j-nsp] dhcp relay fail between VRFs

Chris Cappuccio chris at nmedia.net
Wed Dec 19 18:23:40 EST 2018

Aaron1 [aaron1 at gvtc.com] wrote:
> Dang typos...
>
> Did you apply local prefix leaking feature using auto-export to get multiple vrfs talking on same PE ?
>
> https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/release-independent/nce/topics/concept/auto-export-overview.html

I'm using auto-export but with a family inet { unicast { rib-group
public-to-inet0 } } which points to a policy-statement which route-filters
to accept the intended subnet but rejects others.

The 192.168.204.69 is included in the accepted route-filter range, that's
actually how it shows up in the inet.0 route table in my first example.
That's weird here, inet.0 has the "Direct" route.

Chris