[j-nsp] ftp.juniper.net

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Thu Dec 20 09:18:54 EST 2018

:) You both make fair points for sure.

It seems to be a trend in the industry when it comes to documentation to
lean towards "ZOMG DON'T DELETE ANYTHING WE MIGHT NEED THAT SOMEDAY!".
Usually silly reasons, but I've been just as guilty as the next person over
the years in constructing an argument about why we need to remember one
esoteric bit of knowledge about the config on that platform we haven't had
in use since the early Obama administration.