[j-nsp] Layer 2 loop prevention - ACX5048

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon Feb 12 15:47:10 EST 2018

My Juniper account SE helped me solve it with active-interface...works nice.

(spared you the other portion of the config, let me know if you want to see
it)
set routing-instances 20015 protocols vpls multi-homing peer-active
set routing-instances 20015 protocols vpls multi-homing site site1
identifier 1
set routing-instances 20015 protocols vpls multi-homing site site1
active-interface primary ge-0/0/32.15

LDP VPLS - RFC 4762 - FEC 129 this works for multi-homing ce and preventing
Layer 2 loops using "active-interface primary"
https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/topic-map/vpls-bgp-
multihoming.html

-Aaron