[j-nsp] Transit composite next hops

Luis Balbinot luis at luisbalbinot.com
Tue Feb 13 12:51:15 EST 2018

What is even more misleading is that the MX accepts the transit
configuration and commits without warnings. I issued the commit on a
standalone router but tomorrow I'm going to setup a lab with 3 routers.

Some docs mention that MPC-only chassis like the MX80 come with CNHs
configured as the default, but that's only true for ingress EVPN.

I'm still confused :-)

Luis